I ordered a few thousand dollars worth of furniture and paid cash for the furniture.The pieces delivered were damaged, not all , but most.

The chest i had delivered was suppose to be replaced within a couple of weeks, somehow it was not ordered, then when I contacted the store it wasnt ordered. When it was and came in I was told that it would be delivered over a week ago. I had to come back into the store for the 3rd time to pick out furniture that wasnt damaged, this piece was more expensive along with the other pieces that had to be replaced. I was informed that the chest I ordered was in and that it would be delivered at no cost to me.

Once again it was a couple of hundred of dollars more than the one I had picked out. I received a phone call a couple of weeks ago stating it was in and I was suppose to receive a call the first of last week to schedule the delivery of this piece and I never received the call and it is now Wednesday, well over a week ago. I wasnt informed of the new phone number so I had to look it up on line. I dont want the piece of busted furniture and I no longer want to deal with anymore pieces of furniture through you business.

I would like for somebody to call me and make arrangements to have this removed and I will find a chest for my living room from another furniture store. I have had such a stressful experience with your company and have had your store come and go in my home to remove furniture that was cracked, busted and scratched. This piece of furniture is busted and the drawers dont close. I still have issues with the furniture I kept that the drawers are hard to open and close and nobody has come to repair these items.

Please send somebody to pick up this chest and I will find a store that can deliver what I am looking for. This piece of furniture was perfect for my living room till it was busted and the delivery man took photos of this and did not turn it into the management team, He informed me it would be a couple of weeks to get it replaced but it is no longer availabel, so I had to order a new one that was more expensive, this is the 4 time I had to purchase more expensive furniture. I had to come to the store and report it myself after 6 weeks. Now I have waited to long to have it replaced.

I dont know if I was forgotten again or if your business just doesnt care once they sell the furniture. Please call me at home and arrange somebody to pick this up and I will go elsewhere to replace it.

I would like this to be credited to my visa ASAP so this can be resolved.Sincerly Belinda Christopher 501-229-3625

Had an Experience with Sams Furniture?

Comments