Style and Design

Sept 2014, I got my First House Yea, Went to Sams for my Furniture. A whole house full. 4 Bedroom sets, Sectional, Dining table, end tables (2) frig and Washer and Dryer Set. In the 20 thousand on price. If you buy make sure you inspect every piece carefully, don't just glance at it.

My sons Headboard had a dent that they touched up, ( no one said a thg abt it.

I didn't notice it until they left, it was Mahogany wood. They put the legs on His TV stand backwards so that only raw wood was showing. and while they were moving the tv stand in they damaged corner badly. I was focused on corner so did not notice legs

My bedroom set, Highboy Chest has a top drawer that will not close correctly.

Other two bedrooms were okay as well as appliances and sectional.

So they were notified about my Chest and told me they would send someone out to fix it when they exchanged the TV stand in my sons room. Now understand there were two trucks and six guys working on assembling everything. Wonderful.. Loved it. So they leave and I start noticing things. Called immediately and told them about the headboard mark. I had a refund so I went and bought a recliner and they told me there would be a delivery charge so I had to talk them into bringing it when they bought the TV stand.

So about a week later they call to come back with the TV stand, changed it out and I reminded them about my chest. Oh, we don't do that, someone else needs to but he did try to fix it. Never heard from anyone. About Feb I called them again as two of the four mattress were sagging in the middle. Brand new ones and already sagging. Hurting my back and my sons. So there is a years warranty and they came out to check them out. they both fell into the No good mattress check so he ordered me two more and I told him about the Chest. He tried to fix it but couldn't. Said he would see what could be done. So he changed out two mattresses and off he went. This is May and still have not heard from anyone and on top of that, now I am not saying I got these at Sams but hey this is a New house and New furniture all around.

The Huge Cavillino Bed set we got , well we had to throw it out. Within 5 months of getting it. Why? It was covered in Bed bugs.. Covered, box springs, Headboard and Night Stand, along with Mattress and of course box springs. $$$$ money wasted, So we moved him to the other room and covered his box spring with mattress cover. Sprayed the other room. No bed bugs either place but guess what.. My bed has them. Box spring the most, Headboard had one up in leather area and that was it on the headboard. Frame had a few up in section where box spring sits. OMG, so today I sprayed like crazy, everything is soaking in bedbug spray. Where did they come from?? New beds, new house, Where?? So I went one step further and took the bottom black covering off the box springs to make sure they were not in it. There were a cple up on top frame but hey guess what I found out. My Box spring is nothing but Cardboard with Cheap wood as the frame, Cardboard is then covered with material. My mouth fell open. How CHEAP can someone get??

And as of today no one has come to switch out my Chest nor have I gotten a phone call to arrange for someone to come out. Bed bugs... Did they come from Sams?? I don't know honestly, but I do know that they do get furniture back from those who can't pay for it so it is a maybe.

My advice CHeck Check Check everything, do not let them Rush you. Look for scratches, rubs where they filled in, Pull out drawers, make sure they work.

One of the dressers had a screw that had a hole wallowed out so when you pull the drawer out the trim falls off. Easy fix but make sure you look really good, especially now on the box springs on the bottom. Even if they are in a plastic cover, when they open ask to look at. Bed bugs live 18 months without food. So Good luck.. I am now curious on how my other furniture is made.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with sales people. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of bedroom set and associated monetary loss in the amount of $5000. Sams Furniture needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned bedroom set in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sams Furniture. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Rooms To Go.