2.5

I had put $800 cash down on a living sofa set I was interested in. I found the same set somewhere cheaper and went back for a refund.

I was told that the refund would have to come from Corporate and I would recieve it in 7 to 10 business days. It has been three weeks and I am still waiting on my cash refund. This is totally nonsense and I will never do business with them again. The refund policy is not reasonable.

If I had purchased something on a lease program snd had a payment due date of 7 days do you think they would let me make the payment 3 weeks later. NO !

I don"t think so. I am totally pissed !

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of living room set. Sams Furniture needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned living room set in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sams Furniture. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Rooms To Go.

Comments